We are delighted to welcome Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Mr Christopher Buckle to Sussex Premier Health in Hastings.
We are delighted to welcome Mr Christopher Buckle to Sussex Premier Health in Hastings. Mr Buckle is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon who specialises in hip and knee replacement surgery.
Mr Buckle specialises in the following treatments:
- Hip replacement: Hip replacement is a surgical procedure in which a prosthetic implant replaces the hip joint, that is, a hip prosthesis. Hip replacement surgery can be performed as a total replacement or a hemi (half) replacement.
- Knee replacement: Knee replacement, also known as knee arthroplasty, is a surgical procedure to replace the weight-bearing surfaces of the knee joint to relieve pain and disability, most commonly offered when conservative sources do not diminish joint pain
- Partial knee replacement: A partial knee replacement is a surgery to replace only one part of a damaged knee.
- Knee revision surgery: A knee revision is the replacement of prosthetic implants in a person who previously had a total knee replacement.
- Hip revision surgery: Hip revision surgery is performed to repair an artificial hip joint (prosthesis) that has been damaged over time due to an infection, or due to normal wear and tear of the prosthetic hip.
Mr Buckle will be consulting at Sussex Premier Health on a Morning afternoon.
If you would like to discuss an appointment with Mr Buckle, contact a member of our team on 01424 757455 or complete an enquiry form.